В электронной библиотеке E-CIGRE доступен новый выпуск журнала "CIGRE Science & Engineering" за июнь 2018 года.
- Effects of increasing power electronics based technology on power system stability: Performance and operations
- A Review of International industry practices for specification of functional requirements of protection, automation and control
- System inertia and Rate of Change of Frequency (RoCoF) with increasing non-synchronous renewable energy penetration
- Developing reproducible electrical tree-resistant epoxy nanodielectrics with improved thermal performance
- Requirements on solid insulating materials and gas-solid interfaces in compact HVDC gas-insulated systems
- Measurement and analysis of Partial Discharges in HVDC gas insulated substations
- Atmospheric and altitude correction methods for air gaps and clean insulators corrections for short gaps under DC and application difficulties
- Challenges and opportunities with interfaces and materials for HVDC cable systems
- Surge and extended overvoltage testing of HVDC cable systems
- Reliability on existing HVDC links feedback
- Asset management of submarine cables and lessons learned from a repair
- Fault location on land and submarine links (AC & DC)
- Partial Discharge testing of defects in dielectric insulation under DC and voltage ripple conditions
- Measuring antiresonant voltage converter with open magnetic core for digital transformer
Выпуск доступен по ссылке.